06 March 2018

I'll Be The Asshole

Something about being blamed and punished for these murders pisses me off and starts me to thinking.

Just 17 dead?

If someone from the gun culture had done this...

It'd be at least 100 and those deputies leaning over their hoods were exposed enough to take out.

Why do I say this?

Because we know how to shoot, shoot quickly and on the move.

Lots of us practice a much longer ranges and much smaller targets.  Pack a hallway at less than 100 yards with victims and there's going to be many more dead.

Luckily! we're not that kind of people.  The proof is evident that we have not.  Ever.  Because it's not luck, it's culture.

The gun culture is safe as houses.

We don't murder children.

We don't murder homosexuals at bars.

We don't murder people returning home from travel.

We don't murder people at malls.

We don't murder people at theaters.

We don't murder people at political rallies.

We don't even murder people that some of us decry as murderers at abortion clinics!

We don't murder.

1 comment:

  1. I've always said "If the right is just one percent violent as we keep getting told, Jane Fonda would have been dead for forty years".

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.