22 July 2018

I Don't Care

A TV show that I don't watch has made an SJW casting decision?

It might, theoretically, be possible for me to care less; but I don't see how.

The antics of homo simiansis dancerei don't generally get me too worked up since I stopped paying them as much as humanly possible.

I do, still, get worked up about comics.

I have a warning for CW on this character, and it applies to non SJW characters as well:

"Don't make up your own characters for a show based on an existing property."

Stick to what's in the books and make divergences only with great caution.

 If you want to make up new heroes, then make them all up, including the title character.

But who would have tuned into "Impressive Chick"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.