18 March 2019

Observation

Muslims blow things up and murder people: Nobody says boo to them, they get massive concessions.

Occupy ???, riot and break shit: don't really get confronted.

Antifa, riot, break shit and assault folks:  Nobody says boo, they tend to get their way.

Ratfuck in New Zealand shoots up a mosque and says we need gun control: Governments do his bidding.

I think I see the lesson here.

You want to get your political agenda to advance, you gotta kill people.

Is this really the lesson that they want to teach over 100 million gun owners?

That our only chance is to start shooting?

That's not where I want to take this, but is that the only thing that will work?

1 comment:

  1. Well. it seems as if this is a foregone conclusion, given the lack options of to 100 million gun owners.
    I don't care. I lost all my guns in a tragic house fire about 8 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.