17 March 2019

One Thing After Another

The closet doors free swinging ways finally got the best of me.

The guide on the floor had long since disappeared.

These guides all seem to be designed with the idea that they're going on carpet, which I no longer have.

So it needed to be above the terrazzo floor.  By about 5/8".

The block needed to look decent too, so it got stained.


Everything was made of wait with this.  The stain needed to dry, the epoxy we set the block to the floor with needed to set...

Now I can do what I'd intended to do.  Put in a lock for the closet.

Since we were waiting around for things to dry: Let's eat!  Put the brats on the grill and... only a brief flame.  Like I was out of propane.  Except this was a brand new bottle.

To Lowe's!

New regulator fixed the grill issue and sausages were cooked in celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.