22 November 2020

Bring Your A Game

You want to send me to a reeducation camp because of how I voted?

How do you know who I voted for?

What happened to secret ballots?

How do you know that all the stuff I post here and on Facebook isn't just a way to hide what a strident Biden supporter I am?

You don't and you can't.

But you talk about sending me away because of what I've said here and on Facebook.

I'm a student of history, I know what reeducation means.

The Katyn massacre was reeducation.

The Gulag Archipelago is about reeducation.

You wanna take me away to be reeducated, better bring your A-game, because I don't intend to go quiet-like.

The odds are in my favor for my side to win if you really make a go of it.

2 comments:

  1. What will most quickly end a re-education effort is if the re-educators take fire from their flanks and rear when they come to pick up an offender. You can make a single snatch with three or four operatives if you have surprise on your side. If you are going to have to fight your way out of a neighborhood, you would need a squad or two of infantry. Soooooo, what mostly matters is what your neighbors do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot will hinge on what the local sheriff does.

      Based on the local refusal to enforce the stupid mask mandates, I think the reeducation troopers will not have the support of the local deputies.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.