25 November 2020

I Am Copyrighting This Right Now

"Trophy Wive's Driving School"

My idea!  Mine!  If you steal it, you will be hearing from my lawyer.

Here in Tampa there's a lot of pretty young women driving expensive cars which are higher than average performance.

Driving like they're in a Kia Soul.

I am proposing a driving school for the trophy wife so she can better utilize the performance of the car her husband has purchased so as to avoid: a) her being mutilated by an angry driver from road rage when she keeps letting gaps in traffic sufficient for a Rascal scooter go past and b) insurance rates climbing as she floors it and can't deal with the power he paid for.

This is a money maker and I am publishing it as a way to claim the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angus;

    Now you gotta find some oil sheik or someone to bankroll your idea....and it is a worthy idea.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.