06 October 2022

Could Be Worse

Moderating the spam doesn't take much time here at The Abode of McThag.

The system is pretty good at flagging it and I, mostly, never see it.

I spend more time deleting the content of comments where the author neglected or forgot to sign their post.

Even so, most of you seem to have figured out how to make your comments stick.

Moderating the comments has also led to some wry amusement for me.

A couple of readers decided to hit the size limit in the comments section and after being informed that their future comments would be scrutinized more fully than previously... they stopped trying to comment.

Greek Poets most affected.  I am not sure anyone noticed, but he has successfully commented here after special scrutiny was placed upon him.  He just doesn't make comments which fit as posts on his own blog better any more.

As it should be.

If I wanna rant, I rant here.

It's what this place is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.