23 October 2022

First Off

If you have a question you really want answered, sign your comment so's that someone will see your question.

Next, don't abbreviate if you want a swift answer OYWNGACRFM.

It took me a bit to figure out that RST6 means Ruger Standard 6".

Good news!  I figured it out and I can happily declare that all pre-A100 guns take the same stocks regardless of barrel length.  Triple check that your Standard isn't an A100 before you order!

I got my nice walnut examples from Numrich.  At the time of posting, they still had no-logo walnut stocks for the Standard for about $32.  And some more expensive options too!

I posted when I did it back in 2013, but it seems unreasonable for everyone to remember that.  Especially since it took me near an hour to find the post and see that I did not link to the actual parts!

2 comments:

  1. What's the meaning of the abbreviation, please? The link seems to be broken and an online search gives no results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy paste the link someplace. The not-a-link is a translation.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.