31 October 2022

In The Goldilocks Zone

Having a good day at the range with that M&P 9 Compact turns a light on.

I've long wondered why the Glock 19 was so well loved and I think I see it now.

Small enough to be easy to conceal and to keep from being too heavy.

Big enough to hang onto easily.

I'm happy.

Looking around, I think I would not be as happy with the 1.0 version.

The 1.0 was shorter, and held three fewer rounds.  That shorter grip also meant finger dangle, which I don't care for in this wide a gun.

3 comments:

  1. Glock 19X. Pretty happy with mine. points just like my Gen 1 17 surplus export with a sn EUXXX. It's so old the plastic around the mag well is chipping off. Ergo the upgrade. Basically, the 19x is a 19 with a 17 grip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.