The Iranians never stopped firing so it wasn't really a ceasefire, ceasefire is no longer in effect.
The Iranians were lying? PERSIANS lying?
OMG! Did the sun come up in the East?
Is water wet?
Does fire burn?
The Iranians never stopped firing so it wasn't really a ceasefire, ceasefire is no longer in effect.
The Iranians were lying? PERSIANS lying?
OMG! Did the sun come up in the East?
Is water wet?
Does fire burn?
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.
Hi Angus......,
ReplyDeleteRemember!!! Although the "Persians" claim they are "NOT" Muslim... "THEY ARE!!" Therefore they can lie thru their teeth at you and it's OK!! They said they will abide by the cease fire?? Hahahha!! Well they said?!>> hahaha!! Also!! Despite what you hear from them ... they "WANT YOU, I and EVERY INFIDEL (THAT'S "US" BY THE WAY!!) DEAD AND WANT TO RAPE OUR WIVES AND DAUGHTERS!!! If you ask one if this is true, he will say "NO!!!" But, he's lying and to them it is OK to lie to us... that's in their koran their holy book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was in IRAN in '76 working for Uncle Leroy Grumman on the F-14IRAN program!!! Back when the Shah was still in power!! Wat to hear some good Rag head stories, Meet ME at the Bar!!!!
GOD, GUNZ and GUTZ!!!!!!!!!!,
KEEP AMERICA FREE!!!!!!!!<
Audentes, Fortuna, Iuvat,
III%,
skybill-out