The 4.2" mortar would still be in service in T2K. I forgot it.
I am torn between adding the specific round designations for mortars like I did for other cannon; or going generic on the cannon.
On one hand it's simpler to just say APFSDSDU.
On the other, there are several APFSDSDU rounds with different performance and old-stock would be brought forward as the good stuff ran out or was late getting to the front because of production delays.
The OG game certainly didn't worry about it, but it was much coarser grained than GURPS.
It gives me something to tinker with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.
Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.
If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.
If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.