15 July 2017

Maybe It Was The Impact

I'm not certain, but I think I am sick of seeing science fiction ships slam into the ground or mountains without sustaining any damage at all.

I'm not sure how much that has affected my care-o-meter about upcoming movie releases, but I don't care if they make any more Star Wars movies now.

I've noticed before that the divide between care and don't-care is pretty sharp.

I first noticed with Big Bang Theory.  One day I wouldn't miss an episode, even putting up with watching it on CBS's vile excuse of a website.  The next I didn't care and just didn't tune in anymore.

CLICK

I've noticed that while I own a TV and pay for satellite service, I'm not turning the thing on very often.

How odd.  I used to center my whole existence around that idiot box.

2 comments:

  1. I've found that the older I get (57) the harder it is to watch tv. If I'm by myself I can't sit through an entire episode. I start thinking about all the things I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did care for The Big Bang Theory. I'm not much of a "sitcom" person at best---the only one I ever liked much was MASH, and I got awfully irritated with that when they were acting very wrong for early-1950s Americans, or when Alan bloody Alda got up on his soapbox. Yes, we get it, war is bad. Now shut up and entertain us!

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.