16 January 2018

There's Things That You Expect To Be Easy To Find

You'd think that as prominent and popular as 9x19mm Luger/Parabellum/NATO is; that it's history would be very detailed on several web pages.

It's there in broad strokes, but often not in detail.

Trivia and minutia like what WAS the first load and its designation?

Things like that.

I've got a book that covers WW2 German ammunition well enough, but not pre-WW1, WW1 and interwar years.

I've found a couple of gems detailing British 9x19mm over the years, including the Imperial/Colonial usages.

1 comment:

  1. Since I can't find the original discussion, here's the Ayoob link I promised a couple of days ago. https://americanhandgunner.com/the-lessons-of-tim-gramins/

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.