20 January 2018

Fading Desire

The list of guns I'm actively wanting is getting remarkably small.

I'll keep picking at the .25 Collection, but I'm out of the cheap and easy to find guns.  Expensive and obscure is the future!

I want a Warsaw Pact counterpart for my M16A2 Twilight: 2000 themed gun.  Wood stocked AK-74 or Tantal preferably.

I want a well-done sportified Krag.  As an example that Bubba wasn't always a ham-fisted amateur.

Just for the giggles I want a Win92 clone in .45 Colt.

Someday I need to replace Harvey's .357 Magnum SAA (or clone thereof).  That gun went to fix something on something and she's wanted it back ever since it left.  She doesn't SAY anything, of course, but you can tell.  Especially when she looks at her Win92 in .357...

There'd be other guns on this list, but since I've become an off-site storage facility for some people I can just dust their guns for free.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, problem with collecting is that you DO get out of the cheap ones fairly quickly... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, if you didn't have access to the Some People Gun Museum and Marching Society Collection (TM), the list of "guns I'd like to shoot" not to mention dismantle and remantle, would be a lot longer now wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would indeed! Being the curator for the SPGMMS Collection™ has its definite perks.

      Like dusting the collection for free rather than paying for the exhibits and dusting them.

      Delete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.