09 June 2018

Theft Of A Firearm

Man keeps gun he found in Burger King bathroom.

Well, he ditched it later.

But note the headline at the article.

"Pasco Deputy Leaves Gun"!

I think I want Mr Deputy charged with creating an attractive nuisance.  He should at least have to write on the whiteboard, "I will not leave my gun in the restroom." a thousand times.

Among the things I decided when I got my carry permit was, "Always leave the restroom with as many guns as you entered with."

I also wonder if there'd have been a legal problem if the suspect had taken the found gun straight to the nearest cop-shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.