06 June 2019

Sigh Mustangs

If ever there were a marque that brings out the absolute worst in a driver it's got to be the Mustang.

It's not universal, there's some people who can resist.

But...

First off, if my car was that loud and obviously running wide open, it'd be farther away by now.  Just sayin'.

Second, no I do not want to race.  I know how big my dick is and don't care how big yours is.

Third, while I don't want to race you are occupying the lane that I need to be in to turn in a bit and your matching speed and revving is blocking.

Fourth, I love that "oh shit!" look when I drop two gears and goose my bone fucking stock Vette just a little and you can't match my little throttle blip and keep me from getting into the lane I needed.

Fifth, we weren't racing so the Patented Ricer Fly By didn't prove anything.

Sixth, I live for The Boy rolling down his window and yelling, "HA HA!" at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.