03 June 2019

OK I'm Obsessed

This is a Lyman No. 2A SA rear peep.

This is a Lyman 30-1/2 SA rear peep.  I misidentified it, the No. 30-1/2 SA came on the 99RS from 1932 to 1939.  The Redfield #70LH that I prefer is more period correct for my 1951 made gun; it came with 99RS from 1940 to 1958.

Savage drilled the tang for these sights until they moved the safety to the tang in 1961.

Click here to see the auction and buy the Lyman for me!
Click here to see the auction and buy the Redfield for me!
(worth a shot).



















No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.