01 April 2015

NI!

On the top is an N-Frame.  Highway Patrolman Model 28-2.  .357 Magnum, six shooter.

On the bottom is an I-Frame.  Terrier Model 32.  .38 S&W, five popper.

Quite a difference in scale, no?


The Highway Patrolman shoots quite well.  I forgot my phone so I don't have a picture of the target.

Also took Tabitha and Sabrina out to get reacquainted.  Willard says that I pass at this station, and that I may advance to the next one.  At the limited range we have at the local indoor, 25 yards, I can make a 3/8" with ten rounds of Federal XM193 from Tabitha and about an inch with ZQ1 SS109 from Sabrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.