26 December 2016

Oh Wait With Update

Some rap "musician" named Troy Ave, while out on bond, got ventilated slightly while innocently sitting in his Maserati.

I admit my first thought was "big shock, a rapper got shot."

Then I remembered, New York Fucking (Spit) City doesn't have any laws against attempted murder.

Nor do they have any restrictions on who may own, and what kind of firearms may be owned and in what manner they may be transported.

Likewise the State of New York has no more restriction on buying, owning and carrying than were given us by God.

If only they'd passed some common sense gun laws to prevent this tragedy!

Oh, wait...

Update:

My lack of shock appears to be justified.  He was out on bond for being the likely shooter from a previous shooting.  This was likely retaliation for that.

1 comment:

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.