23 September 2018

Far Harder Than It Needed To Be

The translucent panels at the peak of our shed's roof had become so brittle they'd fallen apart.

The let the roof panels slide down from the peak and gave our shed a stylish open-air look.

But since the entire point of a shed is to keep the elements out, I ordered a new set of translucent panels.

They should have just clicked into place like the originals.

They fought tooth and nail.

We ended up having to use a ratchet-strap on each end of the roof panel to draw them up enough to latch in.

Once latched, they're sufficiently strong enough to hold the panels and the spreading walls.

However, the task is done and all is well.  Even got it done before we got our afternoon rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work.

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.