DISCLAIMER

No good can come of reading the contents of this blog.

Viewing or use of this blog or any contents or links contained herein by any person or entity within the confines of the states of Arizona and/or Tennessee is prohibited .

Violators of this policy agree to hold the owner of this blog, its contents and all links contained herein, harmless to any harm or offense taken or perceived.

Permission to use any content on this site is explicitly denied to Robert Farago, his family, his friends, his associates, his pets, and his employees and/or employer and/or their employees either in part or whole.

24 December 2013

Help I'm Burning!

Tam called me a hipster.

Ouch.

Really, OUCH.

I am not sure what the proper response is to prove that I am actually human.

Cutting myself seems like it would be confirmation of her accusation.

4 comments:

  1. Quickly! Buy something popular un-ironically, and contribute in a meaningful way to society! Drink an alcoholic beverage of quality, and possibly enjoy some music that many other people have heard and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^All sound advice!^

    However the "cutting myself" line was laugh-out-loud funny. :) Well played, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an old coot, I am out of touch with what is popular. Does 9mm count? Is it still popular? I went shooting my Hi Power and really had fun and chatted with a couple of new shooters at the range. The conversation opened with my commenting to Marv, "That's first timer grin if I ever saw one!"

    Johnny Walker Blue, straight. Supplied by The Lovely Harvey's former co-worker. "Good scotch should be shared with friends," she says. I agree.

    Ran a loop of Blondie and Cheap Trick, which are both bands that you've probably heard of and had a modicum of popularity while I was in grade school.

    I definitely feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blondie is pretty good anti-hipster music but be careful, it could become retro "hip" at any second.

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention.