12 March 2012

Racist!

I will keep repeating it.

If you keep punishing me for something I am not and did not do; I have nothing to lose by becoming that person and doing those things.

I am not alone.

I am not a racist, but you keep insisting that I am merely because I am white.

I am not a misogynist, but you keep insisting that I am merely because I am a man.

I am not a homophobe, but you keep insisting that I am merely because I am straight.

I am not a murderer, but you keep insisting that I am merely because I own a gun.

My actions do not seem to change the accusations.  I am none of these.

What, pray tell me, have I to lose by hating blindly and completely anyone and anything who is not exactly like me?

I know the answer.  The question is; do you?

1 comment:

  1. The best way to turn a bunch of color blind people into racists is Reparations for Slavery.

    Just have Daddy .Gov come into paychecks of people stupid enough to identify their race on a public document (Like anybody knows. Remember Larry Correia signs his forms "Hispanic" because evidently being Portuguese counts...Hell I work with somebody who grew up in Puerto Rico, has a spanish name, and skin paler than mine, and hair MUCH blonder than mine...blue eyes, natch! That's Hispanic!) And give it to people who wisely entered "Black" "African American", "African" or whatever it is these days on their public document. Its smart for them because maybe it could get some country bumpkin smoking pot on a farm in Kansas the Presidency someday!

    Just imagine what a disaster that would be for race relations. The moment a Bar or store owner has to cancel his vacation plans because the Reparations deduction forces him to skimp so he can pay his overhead, that's the moment "No Blacks Allowed" signs start showing up on business doors!

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.