15 November 2017

Dammit John!

There are a myriad of pizza choices I can make. I liked that you were standing up to the NFL's hatred of America, right up until you caved in.

It looks like we're going to be getting our pizza from somebody else, probably a local store, now that you've decided that you hate America too.

Your slogan is "better ingredients, better pizza"; you need to ask yourself how taking a political decision unrelated to either ingredients or pizza affects your business. Your first position was the correct one, distancing yourself from people making a political statement if you didn't wish to make that statement with them.

You've made your choice. I'll make mine.

Something that you need to remember about being in business is that I can live a long, happy, life without delivery pizza. Your business cannot survive very long at all without customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.