31 May 2018

Epic Fail

In the past three months we have not gone a week without calling 911 because The Boy has had an elopement.

Literally every time I've taken him someplace besides school he's run.

School has decided they will not transport him at all.

I don't have a car suited to commuting like I've been putting the poor Precious through.

Never mind that I can't get around the car fast enough to catch him if he runs the second he opens the door.

We've a selection of bad outcomes to choose from.

The school is starting to make the same noises the county schools made when they wrote him off and punted him to the place he's currently in.

Likely where he's going to end up is as a ward of the state languishing in a group home.

Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.