26 March 2022

A Bit Of Bling And An Experiement

It is a matter of Faith that the door handles for the 2011-2013 Caprice PPV are different from the 2014-2017.

It does not appear that anyone has informed Dorman.

So I have an order in, from a seller on ebay, for a set of silver and chrome door handles.  I think they will pop on my white car.


This part number has been successfully used on a 2014 PPV... that's how I knew to search for it.

It's possible that they won't work, but I will be able to definitively say so.

If they DO work, then I will open up a wide swath of options for the owners of the earlier cars.

Dorman is convinced that they're interchangable, and even if they are different, the fact that Dorman makes one handle for all 7 model years informs me that they're going be adaptable.

Eyes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.