08 March 2022

I Say Again

Read the little paragraph where you're making a comment.

If your comment disappeared without a trace, it's because you did something I mentioned in that paragraph.

The most common reason that your comment did not get posted is you're making an anonymous comment and you didn't include your name at the end.

For example:

McThag, you've got the best blog ever and I eagerly await every update.

Will not be approved.

McThag, I disagree with everything you said and feel that your parents were likely never married.

- G. Random Commenter.

Will be.

This way I can reply to G.R. Commenter by name and try to better make my point or to show that my parents were, indeed, married at the time of my conception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.