07 March 2022

I Am Not Made Of Steel

If you mark a German made .45 ACP SIG P220 down as far as you did, I am going to buy it.

So there!


I don't think it came with the wooden stocks originally.  They're dated April 19, 2007 and the serial of the gun traces to 1991.

The tritium in the sights is LONG dead.

I got a blue 7-rounder and a stainless 8-rounder; but no box, paperwork or gun-lock.  Though I am certain I would have gotten that lock if I'd only requested it.

The double action trigger is a comfortable and smooth 11 lb.  Single action a crisp and consistent 4 lb.

Now I just need to wait for The Boy to get to school and hit the range to see how it shoots.  Assuming I can find some .45 ACP.  One of those ammo boxes must have some in it.  Too lazy to check right now and I'm still not supposed to be moving them around anyways.

5 comments:

  1. So whats a good price on a p220?
    Not asking what you paid just whats a good range i should be looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gunbroker is asking, and getting, $850 for similar guns.

      Delete
  2. Also don't spend all your car money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice! And an excellent find.... Might have to go out looking when I get back to N Texas...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOVE my P220. And now that I see the wooden grips on it, it makes go hmmm....

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.