03 March 2022

BEBoG Finally Tally

I got reminded of the WWSD v BEBoG aspect that never got accounted.

James Reeves of TFB reminded me by doing a review of the Civil Defense Rifle version.


For the record, it's $1,699.99 for the WWSD, $1,249.95 for the CDR and $585.91 for BEBoG.

He's getting 2" or so at 100 yards.

What a coincidence!

That's what I'm getting with a PSA upper.

Admittedly, I had to retorque the barrel-nut, but that's cheap and easy.

I am having a bit of trouble seeing what I get for the extra $668.04 on the CDR, especially since I can make a complete spare gun for the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's aimed at the people that want to buy a box-ready gun and not have to assemble one from pieces-parts.

    Of course, if you're doing a thorough cleaning, you need to take the gun down to pieces-parts.

    Me? I'm lazy and if I had the money, would rather buy a box-special. Because laziness.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.