28 August 2015

Erika Approaches

Everyone is in freak out mode.

I couldn't put my finger on it because Erika is a very disorganized tropical storm.

Then it occurred to me, this happens every year for the first named storm to hit.

It's just the first one to hit this year is happening so very late.

Even if it's a tropical storm when it hits here, it's not going to be as bad as the last two weeks of July were for rain and wind.

Yes, serial unrelenting thunderstorms from a stalled front are worse than a tropical storm.  But guess which one is national news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.