14 August 2021

Abandoned Bookmarks

Today I discovered that Firefox still had an older version of my bookmarks saved under the bookmarks tab instead of the bar I normally use.

There was a bookmark for a webcomic I'd stopped reading because of the author's behavior during the sad puppies / rabid puppies days.

Being a curious monkey, I clicked to see if it was still updating.

It's not, the author actually got to a conclusion and ended it a while ago.

BUT...

He's still blogging under the comic space.  It was this portion of his site that pissed me off before, and he keeps delivering.

No, asshole, we should not take a moment on Memorial Day to honor those on the frontline of fighting the pandemic.

No.

Memorial Day isn't for them.

You'd think someone who wrote a military sci-fi comic would Grok this.

Alas.

I am so happy I never gave him a penny and you'll notice I'm not naming him or giving his page a link.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, a lot of web comics jumped the shark during the scandemic (yes, yes, Covid is real, so is the seasonal flu and the common cold and diphtheria and cholera and rampant stupidity, so?) Some jumped it way before. A certain web comic that was funnily amusing went all teh stupids and robots and such when the writer went from being a happy hetero to a failed non-hetero and he left for Oh! Canada! because the free health care (of which he had to travel back to the US to get taken care of.)

    Yeesh.

    Like that line drawing comic dealing with science that used to be interesting until around mid 2016 when the author went full leftist.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.