17 November 2021

Who STILL Makes A Crappy AR Mag?

The comments on crappy AR mags is digging up some real "gems" from the past.

SHUDDER

Kids these days won't remember the dark times.

I am wondering if this is the silver lining of the dark cloud of the 94 ban on cosmetic features.

It killed the companies making the shitty magazines.

What I really want is an unredacted copy of the USMC Aberdeen test that got the PMAG to be standard issue.

Rumor is that Lancer did very poorly, but I'd like to see for myself.

1 comment:

  1. i have some of the glock pmags, not the first gen ones that sucked, and they work great...have a few pmag AR pmags, didn't buy them but somehow they ended up my range bag...they are ok but don't fit well in a lot of the military/mil surplus mag pouches...prefer the real military metal mags or bcm metal mags...they have magpul followers but for me, you can't beat the metal mags...panzer guy

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.