15 April 2022

Things That Bubble Up

In the early eighties there was an attempt to revive the Bret Maverick character in a new show, "Bret Maverick."

I remember watching it.

All I really remember is one episode where one of the bad guys has this super powerful rifle...  Which I recall as being a Mauser something.

There are no entries for the show in IMFDB or screen shots of the gun in question.

Now that I have recalled the show, I want to see that rifle and determine what it was.

Grumble.

The internet has failed me!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed Tubi has 'Bret Maverick' - My Samsung Smart TV already had the app. installed, but you can probably download it online. It's actually free, with advertising that's not as obnoxious as cable.


    CC

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.