07 June 2024

Odd disclaimer

Midway has a Bianchi magazine pouch for sale.

It's a bit spendy for my tastes, but...


 

Causes cancer in California AND you can't use Glock magazines in it?

That list of guns it fits are all single stacks, but the default compatibility is for a Beretta 92.

Having once been a collector of magazine pouches...  I don't think I've ever found a magazine pouch that would take a Beretta 92 magazine that wouldn't also take a Glock 17 mag.  In fact, the larger Glock 21 mags almost always also fit.

Which makes me wonder if Glock is fielding calls from customers who should be upset with Bianchi when their magazines don't fit the pouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.