07 January 2016

Priority

My gun IS more important than your child.

Simply because of the mine is more important to me than the yours with everything.

My child is also more important to me than your child too.

I don't know you, but I can see what kind of person you are by demanding I change something about my life to suit yours.  You're probably going to transfer those twisted values to your child, so of course I will value them as I value you.

Lower than something I like and enjoy having around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.