10 January 2016

Don't Need

I do not need another AR.

I do not need another AR.

I do not need another AR.
I do not need another AR.

I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.I do not need another AR.

Especially not a GWACS Cav Mk.2 AR in zombie green.

2 comments:

  1. And Mr. Satan Esq. whispers in your left ear. "Oh yes you do, really, you dooooooooooo"

    ReplyDelete

Try to remember you are a guest here when you comment. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.