03 November 2017

Bile

I've started writing about five posts now where my anger just pours.

They are vile and hate filled.

Well beyond how I actually feel on the topic, so something is out of joint.

I think it's because the terminology I'm forced to use for discussing the topics are inherently the most extreme terms for them.

Whether it was accident or design to make anyone who tries to talk about this sound like an extremist is up for debate.

I do know that I am lacking the language to express my feelings in the way I feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.