14 May 2020

Homeless Dead Stacked Like Cord Wood

My buddy, Grog, works overnight security in downtown St Paul, Minnesota.

I asked him:

You've gotten to know 'your' homeless people, right? Are they all getting sick from their lack of healthcare and sanitation?



He replied (spelling errors from his phone autocorrupting his voice inputs):
Nope
I see the same people day after day. They pack in the back of train cars (22 people in an eighteen person space), the sharing of blunts, very few masks (most don't know why they are wearing them) and of course when they need a bed and or a meal go to the hospital with ... issues. Also lots of hospital/ambulance runs for OD's and or bad drugs

These are the same people that light porta potties on fire (see my fb post) so now they pee in my skyway and poop in front of my door or the adjoining parking ramp

How's that for a detailed answer

Oh, and i know for a fact the shelters are full to capacity; 2 - 3 hundred in gymnasium size rooms - on mats 6 inches apart. No huge covid outbreaks

Stuff like this has me seriously doubting how virulent Wu Ping Cough really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.