28 July 2022

Do You Vacation In Vegas?

It appears that The Venetian will rifle through your bags and take your guns.


Mr Reeves is a lawyer and he's sanguine about there being any kind of recourse besides never giving them another dime.

It appears that it's not illegal for the hotel staff to go through your shit, and that alone is enough to keep my ass out of a hotel that does shit like this.

The Venetian is a gun free zone by stated policy in their FAQ.

They don't want us filthy Jews Blacks Homosexuals Irish gun-owners in their establishment.  Fine by me.

I think we should let SHOT know that we don't want attend a convention where we're not welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.