15 July 2022

Pocket Carry

Something about packing a S&W Shield and Sheild Plus has been a lack of good holsters for the pocket.

The DeSantis was as good as I'd found.

Was.  Past tense.

Don Hume finally admitted that the Shield series was going to stick around and he started making his fine pocket holster for them!

This is the same model holster I used for my SIG P238 for years and I like the design a lot.  It stays put in my pocket and is does a better job of keeping the trigger isolated so I don't have to rely on the thumb safety alone.

Worth the seven week shipping time!

Now, if they'd only ship the rest of the order so I can try out IWB in The Beast with the M&P 9C.



3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    I'd like to have something like that for my Colt .380, with a spare mag pocket attached to the side,
    Just to make it handier.
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had excellent results with the Mika Pocket holsters over the years,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to have pretty big pockets for it, but I'd love a nice sturdy pocket holster for my Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special... it's the 2.5 (3? I see it listed as both) inch, and I've carried it in my jacket pockets, but even with the gimmicky Scott-E-Vest internal setups, it's too damn loose. DOn't want to have to need it and oh, wait, gotta rotate it back into draw position...

    Currently running my Hungarian BHP clone (proper clone, the early model) in a Galco Jackass that I snagged new (but missing the Chicago screws) off Reddit for $45. But dammit, I love the gaping maw of that ,44 for morale effects on the target...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.