17 July 2022

They Always Say...

The anti-gunners are always on about how us gun owners will change our tune when more black people get guns.

Nope.  I have no problem with this guy.

Well, some small details could be better.

The perp could have been hit.  Get to the range Mr Smith!

And stop keeping guns in your truck!  Especially if you can't hit the perp who stole it a moment ago.

I'd also like to suggest a red-dot or other illuminated optic so you can better tell where your rifle is pointed.  Irons suck in the dark.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad he's not my neighbor, who knows where those rounds went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.