29 July 2022

Drama In Monolithic Lower Land

KE Arms, maker of the KP-15 monolithic lower is being sued by GWACS Armory.

Recoil Magazine article on the topic.

Satanist YouTuber commentary:

Normally I wouldn't give Mr Karsada the time of day, or the click, but the word needs to be gotten out.

I have followed the Cav Arms lower for years, back when it was still made my Cav Arms and held together with screws!

There simply isn't any IP to sue over because it's all prior art and or open sourced.

That doesn't stop someone from forcing you to prove that and spend money on lawyers to do so.

Lawfare is killing America, if you ask me.

Of note, in the Recoil article is a discount code at KE Arms for 25% off.  Buying something form them gives them needed capitol to defend themselves from this baseless suit.

Lord knows I don't need anything from them, but the KP-9 lower sure is enticing.  I've kinda wanted a 9mm AR for a while and I already stock Glock 17 magazines...

But it's a case of cheap lower and expensive everything else.  AGAIN.  Never mind that I'd simply HAVE to plop down $200 to SBR it.  Just for looks, of course.

1 comment:

  1. AR 9s are very fun, I went the "pistol" route.

    If you want a rabbit hole to explore, blowback9.wordpress.com covers everything you'd want or need to know.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.