16 July 2022

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Empire

Star Wars: The Clone Wars really made me appreciate the Imperial military.

It's a common thread that veterans sympathize with the Stormtroopers, especially Marines.

Being a tanker, I've got nothing from the Rebels with regards to armor.

Heck, the Republic doesn't even have real tanks in the prequel era.  Just walker style things.

I'm bracing to get a replacement Lego AT-TE so I have some canon Republic armor here.

I've got a lot of Imperial stuff, AT-DP, AT-ST and AT-AT.

There's even both versions of the Trade Federation AAT.

For non-canon I got the Republic Fighter Tank just so I'd have a tank-like tank from the good-guys.

1 comment:

  1. Have you looked at the Star Wars "Legion" game? Haven't played it since moving down here to TX, but have largish Rebel and Republic armies... Was in Armored Divisions, but not a Tanker myself (Engineer), so don't have that "Armor" thing I guess... Neat minis, and with the official policy being they'll only make "Canon" minis, the Republic does have a bit of faster Armor while the Separatists have more variety in that area... But all of the models are quite nice... Rebels are limited to the T-47 speeders and a few walkers which is a bit more difficult, but...

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.