10 December 2023

Wow

FuzzyGeff got himself a new set of Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones.

He got a deal on Amazon and recommended them to me.

I missed the deal he got, but got the same price because for shelling out to pay for Prime.

They arrived today.

The first thing I noticed is they didn't have the odd echo chamber effect on the person I was calling's end like my wired headset has.

The second thing I noticed was the noise cancelling fucking works!  They have a 3.5mm jack and I plugged into my computer to watch a movie.

All I could hear was the movie.

Color me impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.