12 December 2023

Not The First

Way back when...

The Impala SS / Caprice club I was a member of had seen the Australian Super Car series late night on Speed.  Remember Speed Channel?  SIGH...

At any rate, we'd previously been unaware of Holden and that a branch of General Motors still made proper front engine, rear drive 4-door cars.

The Holden Commodore VT was made from 1997 to 2000.

Hot Wheels made a model of one of the Super Car series cars.  A Holden Commodore VT SS.

So my Commodore VF SSV is my second 1/64 scale Holden.

Something else I noticed going through my little car collection...

When I look for a car I own, I end up with a cop car more often than not...

Near as I can tell, Racing Champions is the only company to have ever made a skirted bubble Caprice.  In this case a Miami PD car from Fast and the Furious 2.  I removed the lightbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.