04 December 2023

I Should Make A Character!

I've been thinking about AD&D characters and GURPS fantasy settings and I considered making a character, or two.

Except...

I have several already made from when I started to convert from 3eR to 4e.

Including a passel of NPC's I made for a pretty conventional fantasy world which also happened to be set on a ringworld.

Most fit well under the 150 point limit suggested by 4e.

The Ogre Magi don't.  But it sure was fun to make!  I used this character to figure out how much heavier armor would be for larger than human, but still humanoid, races.

I might just make a few anyway, but the Joneses cover three necessary slots in a party well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.