02 October 2016

Missing Things

It's only been... uh...

Close to 30 years...

But my Schützenschnur has gone missing.  I'd thought to check what grade I'd earned and I can't find the darned thing.  It's probably on my greens with the sergeant's stripes, because it's not on my narrower-in-chest PFC uniform I still have.

That means it was at Mom's when she moved to New Mexico and prolly got lost, tossed or sold when she left Ames.

I grabbed the wrong garment bag when she warned me to get what I wanted out of the attic.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.