12 December 2015

Rights

If a gay couple has the right to force me to bake a wedding cake for them I don't wish to make; forcing me to sell something I don't wish to sell.

Where is my right to force them to buy something they don't wish to own?

Freedom of association has warts.  Haters are going to hate.

You aren't going to make a hater love by forcing him to act happy.  You're just making the hate fester and grow worse.

And to be clear, any gay couple wants me to bake them a wedding cake, I sure as heck will!  I don't have a problem with gay people getting married.  However, I assure you that I am NOT a good baker and they can certainly do much better than ordering their cake from me.

I'm a notary though...  Still have not been asked to perform a gay wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.