30 January 2017

It's The Little Things Sometimes

Because Damage put their foliage green stuff on clearance, I ordered a complete carbine set for less than I originally paid for just the stock part once.

When you buy the stock by itself, you get a sling loop.

When you but the furniture set, you don't.


Since the entire point of their stock is to get the QD swivel socket...


... and the loop digs into my shoulder, I didn't need a redundant place to mount a sling.

Something nice about the loop-less version is the little plug to make things look neat and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.