04 January 2019

Another Shake?

Went to the local arms merchant.

I asked after the Glock Gen5 and M&P 2.0 to see if they fit and have the "twitch".

One of the 2.0's he had in stock was equipped with Apex Tactical's forward set, flat-face trigger kit.

Be still my heart!

I hate the way it looks, but I have to admit that it feels right.

The trigger kit is also substantially cheaper than a new gun.

It also scratches that hot-rodder itch we car & gun guys have.

Alas...  I am putting away all of my spare pennies for the impending doom of M1911A1 from CMP so this will have to wait a couple three months.

Unless, of course, someone wants to stab that donation button.  If that happens, then I'll take the time to detail every step of the install with a photo.

2 comments:

  1. I decided NOT to play the CMP's game on the 1911s, so will be interested to see what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marv got a pretty nice one, detailed here: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2018/11/cmp-m1911a1.html

    Others have been showing pictures of even nicer ones, Marv appears to have gotten the bottom of the barrel for condition!

    Frankly, I will be so happy when the wait is over.

    ReplyDelete

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: Sign your work. Try this link for an explanation: https://mcthag.blogspot.com/2023/04/lots-of-new-readers.html

Anonymous comments must pass a higher bar than others. Repeat offenders must pass an even higher bar.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.