24 August 2020

Order Direct

The Lego I wanted went live on Lego's site at midnight.

I was waiting to pounce!

Free shipping and a bonus kit.

Wins all around!

Considering Amazon and Target appear to be completely sold out of both kits and Wal Mart doesn't seem to have taken delivery of any locally yet, I'm quite happy to have snagged them when I could.

They were released in Europe about a month ago and those sold out in less than two weeks.

Probably to people who wanted to scalp them to the US market.

Update:

The AAT kit 75283 now shows, "Backorders accepted, will ship by September 11, 2020."  I expect the 501st Battle Pack 75280 will show the same before I leave for the VA.

Update 2:

Amazon has the AAT "in stock" with a delivery date of 12th to 25th of September.  Lego has changed to, "Backorders accepted, will ship within 60 days."

Update 3:

Amazon and Lego now show the AAT as out of stock.  This is the very first time I've wanted a set that was in this high of demand, and I'm surprised that I managed to snag one for MSRP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a guest here when you comment. This is my soapbox, not yours. Be polite. Inappropriate comments will be deleted without mention. Amnesty period is expired.

Do not go off on a tangent, stay with the topic of the post. If I can't tell what your point is in the first couple of sentences I'm flushing it.

If you're trying to comment anonymously: You can't. Log into your Google account.

If you can't comprehend this, don't comment; because I'm going to moderate and mock you for wasting your time.